National Police Credit Union was born out of a desire to serve those who serve and protect. As a division of Chicago Patrolmen’s Federal Credit Union, which was formed in 1938, National Police Credit Union builds upon over 80 years of expertise in the financial services industry.
PLEA Members are now eligible to join National Police Credit Union and enjoy the many benefits they have to offer including:
- Checking, savings, IRA, and money market accounts
- Multiple VISA Credit Cards with cash back and reward options
- New/used auto/motorcycle loans
- Mortgage services
- Business Loans
- Online and mobile banking
- Over 5,6000 shared branch locations nationwide
- 135 shared branch locations in Arizona
- 80,000+ surcharge-free ATM locations nationwide
- 953 surcharge-free ATM locations in Arizona
CLICK HERE for an informational flyer listing their programs and current savings and loan rates.
CLICK HERE for October’s High Speed Chase Special.
For further information ,contact local Vice President Kacey Smith at 844-267-7283, ext 8203 or 480-270-1919 or email@example.com