Voting for the 2013-2015 PLEA Board, which started on July 1, 2013, closed at 4:30 p.m. on July 31, 2013.
Out of the 253 valid ballots which were counted, the election results were as follows:
- Joe Clure, President, 240 votes
- Ken Crane, Vice President, 236 votes
- Frank Marino, Secretary, 237 votes
- Will Buividas, Treasurer, 231 votes
- Frank Smith, Trustee, 216 votes
- Toby Sexton, Trustee, 215 votes
- Bill Galus, Trustee, 215 votes
- Jerry Gannon, Trustee, 212 votes
- Britt London, Trustee, 201 votes
- Tom Tardy, Trustee, 201 votes
- Tim Baiardi, Trustee, 182 votes
PLEA thanks all of you who took the time to vote. We also thank Officers Steve Mead and Vic Escoto (pictured above) of the election committe for the hard work they put into this year’s election. This including verifying the candidates met the criteria to run for office, verifying and counting the ballots. The new board positions will become effective September 1, 2013.